WHY PAY FOR CONFERENCING SOMETIMES IFFY SUBSCRIPTION BASED SERVICES?
Mostly, it makes sense up to a point, but when costs become prohibitive its time to get your own device for your company to cut the costs down.
Call us today for a free consult and evaluation!
1-800-988-6511 or fill out the contact form below!
If you are spending more than 500.00 a month you would typically have a 1 to 2 year payback and less if you use webex type conferencing as well, this could be leased for greater ROI and payback.
CALL US TODAY FOR ADVICE ON BREAKING THE TYRANNY OF PAY AS YOU GO SERVICES!
Sonexis ConferenceManager is an in-house audio conferencing bridge that eliminates the costly pay-as-you-go fees of subscription-based services, while setting new standards for security and ease of use. Designed to work within existing voice and data networks — and available with a fully integrated Web conferencing option — ConferenceManager has been deployed by hundreds of leading organizations with minimal cost, effort, or administration.
Conferencing Savings Skyrocket
The financial picture is clear. Sonexis ConferenceManager2 provides a rapid, compelling payback. Your service provider just can’t compete. With a minimal one-time investment, your organization begins saving immediately regardless of how your conferencing usage scales. Watch your savings—not your costs—skyrocket. Better still, you pay only for what you need. With our unique architecture you’re never more than a license key away from increasing users, adding Web functionality, or changing from one protocol to another.
ConferenceManager provides a very rapid ROI for customers who spend more than $1000 a month with a service provider. It is PBX agnostic, allowing the enterprise the ability to leverage any existing telephony and network infrastructure.
Installs in about an hour!
Sonexis ConferenceManager2 can be installed in most environments in under an hour and scales easily from 12 to 1,000 ports of audio and 5 to 1,000 seats of Web. With ConferenceManager’s unique architecture you’re never more than a license key away from adding features, users, or protocols. Administration is made simple by intuitive tools, comprehensive reports, and complete flexibility to meet your organization’s needs.
Audio Conferencing Specs
- Supports 12 to 960 ports PSTN (PRI, CAS)
- Supports 12 to 1,000 ports VoIP (SIP, 200 H.323)
- Scheduled or ad-hoc (reservation-less) conferences
- Conference scheduling and management through Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, or Web interface
- Integrated, Web-based host control panel
- Real-time speaker identification (ActiveTalker™)
- Emergency Management and Blast Dialout
- Supports up to ten sub-conferences off the main conference
- Advanced IVR for greetings and help menu
- Dial-in or dial-out
- Automatic e-mail invitations, Quick invite
- Multiple conference announcement options (tone, name, none)
- Audio recording • Call detail records
- JITC Certified